Your Marriage Retreat
Refresh. Renew. Revive. Repeat
This is a faith-based marriage retreat given in a "date-night" format that can be done on your own time-line, anywhere, even in the privacy of your own home.
*Disclaimer: This is not meant to take the place of counseling for couples that are in crisis, but is meant to teach you important relationshp skills and bring you closer together as a couple.
The topics covered in this retreat include:
- Date #1: Creating Brilliant Habits in the Name of Love (Love Languages & Habits)
- Date #2: Let’s Talk it Out (Communication & Conflict Resolution)
- Date #3: Getting to the Other Side of Forgiveness (Forgiveness & Moving On)
- Date #4: Do What You Say You Will Do (Building Trust & Boundaries)
- Date #5: Exploring Intimacy (Tapping into Emotional, Spiritual, & Physical Intimacy)
- Date #6: Time for Some Fun! (Fun & Games)
- Date #7: You are on a Marriage Mission (Creating a Marriage Mission)
The retreat is provided using engaging video components, exercises, activities, conversations and also, homework challenges to be completed between date nights. Each session requires up to 3 hours to complete (including dinner).
Also included in this retreat: a couple's devotional, printable e-book (including workbook pages), and other printable tools to be used before, during, and after retreat completion.
One of the great things about this date night retreat is that the dates are very flexible, and if you ever want to skip or repeat a section, you can! You can even plan on doing the dates yearly because as you grow in your couple relationship, you naturally change. Your answers to the activities presented will likely change as time goes on. Purchasing this course now gives you access to repeat it whenever and it is a great opportunity to be intentional in your relationship over time.
Christi has a background as a marriage therapist in private practice, and she's passionate about seeing marriages healed, refreshed, and restored. She has been married over 25 years to the love of her life, and has celebrated 3 children, who range in ages from 9 to 23.